May 6, 2012

Price Tag

Ah, what a nice surprising spring I'm experiencing here in Prague! Who knew this place was going to be so warm, sunny and friendly?!?
There are also so many bank holidays more than Italy! The last one (on the 1st of March) I had the brilliant idea to rent a longboard and try it... Well, let's say that I loved it even if I almost broke my left elbow in the firsts 500mt... So for this weekendand (and the next bank holiday on the 8th) better focus on something less temerarious.
If you remember last time I wrote something it was about Code:Mode and its Czech designers exposition, so there is a big chance that I'm going to spend this weekend going in the city centre looking for the brands I loved the most!
I made a little list of them, you'll also find the link to their websites :)
Enjoy!







Trench Coat: Yaxi Taxi
I was so in love with this trench, if was fitting me perfectly and I was amazed by the quality and colours of the fabric! Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash with me, I hope I'll find it in the shop in the next few days :)













Hope you're having a nice Saturday night!
I'll be back soon, in the meantime, enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment